Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Search and Win!


I have just recently discovered how awesome Swagbucks is!!
I've had my account for some time, but never remembered to use it.. until I installed the toolbar. Now, when I want to search for something I use the tool bar and it has helped me win big bucks! 
I just ordered my first $5 Amazon gift card, and I cant believe how easy it was to accumulate 450 points once I remembered to use Swagbucks vs Google.

You can also get points by doing the trusted surveys and daily polls. You get 2 points for doing a fast little task... and those 2 points add up quick! 

Swagbucks is a search engine that rewards you with points randomly for doing searches.  You can also earn points for taking daily polls, watching Swagbucks TV, taking surveys and many other great ways.
The best part….It is completely FREE to join!
With 1000s prizes on Swagbucks.com and more being added every day, there's bound to be something that catches your eye! 

So what are you waiting for?! Go sign up and start winning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
-Jen and Christin