Friday, November 4, 2011

Ive done my homework

So the other day while I was at Safeway to get Stove Top for $.88 I thought hmmmm Maybe I could use my $3/1 Butterball Turkey coupon with purchase of 4 Stove tops. So I walked over to the Gobble Gobble Head Quarters to take a gander at what they had goin' on.

So I walked over to the Butterballs WOW they are PRICEY! Usually $1.59 a pound on sale for $1.49 a pound. so before sale price 16.37 for a 10.3 pound turkey, $15.35 after Club Card.



The Safeway Turkeys up to 12 pounds are $7.99!!!! No coupon needed just the club card!

Scenarios

Butterball Purchase with 4 Stove Tops
$18.87 before $3 coupon = $15.87 with coupon

Safeway Turkey up to 12 pounds with 4 stove tops
$11.51

Conclusion

You dont always have to buy something if you have a coupon for it. Look at the prices it is sometimes much cheaper to save the coupon and go with store brands.

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
-Jen and Christin