Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How do you do it?

So lately alot of my friends have asked me for some help with getting their coupon binders started. The mose common question is "How do I catergorize my dividers?" So here is a list of the dividers that I personally use. 


Baby
Baking
Beverage
Cans/Jars
Cleaning
Condiments 
Dairy/Dough
Deli/Bakery
Female/Hair
Frozen
Men
Meat
Non_grocery
Personal
Produce
Snacks
Starch
Vitamins



Target
RiteAid
CVS



Please feel free to use these to help you set up your binders :)

In the mini 7 pocket accordian pocket binder I carry in my purse they are set up as:

Walmart
Target
Safeway
SaveMart
RiteAid
CVS
Kmart

These allow me to organize the coupons I KNOW im going to be using at a specific store



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
-Jen and Christin