Saturday, August 13, 2011

Walgreens Sales 8/14/11



There are a few things im super excited about this week at Walgreens

First off I love this deal:

Fish Oil $10 receive $10 RR Such a huge payoff i mean why not right?

And for my sweet tooth especially this time of year Brach's candy
2/$3 Receive $1RR = 2/$2

Expo Washable Dry Erase Markers
$3.99 Less I/S coupon $3/1 = $.99 With kids who doesnt need washable

Bic Pens $.99 with I/S coupon stack with $1/2 = $.49 each WYB2

Cottonelle Toilet Paper $ less $1/1 I/S coupon & $.75/1 cottonelle coupon = $3.25

These are just a few items i noticed....right now my husband is cutting my ad apart :)





1 comment:

  1. There is also a printable coupon for the Expo markers that make them free if you buy two. I believe it was through coupons.com and was $2.00 off two packages. I purchased them this morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
-Jen and Christin